Saturday, February 7, 2009

Busy little vegemite...

As the title suggests I have been very busy today, the dancing year started today so i spent a good half of the day at dancing. It was great to be back and catch up with some lovely friends and also for the girls who miss their dancing terribly over the break.

I then came home and got stuck into my sewing. I secided to make a funky eco bag using extra thick interfacing to give it body, I usually use just the medium thickness one but never again as the extra thick is awesome and give such a great shape to the bags. The bag I made today was made using a chocolate cordrouy fabric on the outer and Micheal Millers Funky Flower print for the lining.




I also made a bag for Abbey to use for dancing to carry her shoes and other bits and peices for dancing classes. I made the body of the bag big enough to fit everything she needs in it and shortened the strap to suit her. I love this bag and so does Abbey.

No comments: