Monday, September 15, 2008

Where do I begin?



These are my funky shopping bags I have made for a lady my Mum met.




I bought myself a sewing machine last month, a Pfaff Hobby, and I love it, I have since also bought a Janome as it was on special and I just couldn't resist..


I have become obsessed and have spent way to much money at Spotlight, I spend ages admiring all the beautiful fabrics and scouring the pattern books. So far I have made a few dresses ,skirts and PJ's for my girls and a heap of bags.


I gave my Mum one of my funky shopping bags and have since had people from the town where she lives ringing up and asking me to make them bags too..so far I have had to make 11!
I will be attempting a reversible purse next, I already have all the fabric picked out and now all I need is a spare hour to make it!

No comments: