Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Funky bags and a sweet pair of shorts.





Today I needed to finish off some Funky shopping bags that had been ordered, I also made a quick trip to Textile Traders and got myself a large cutting mat...so excited!
While I was there I stocked up on more fabric to make more bags from, I could spend all day looking at all the fabrics and dreaming up different combinations.

Because it was a beautiful 30c here today, the kids spent the day outside leaving me some time to make a sweet pair of elastic waisted soft baby blue cordroy shorts for Abbey, they are really sweet and apparently very comfy.

Also the labels I ordered a few weeks back arrived and I am pretty happy with them, it feels good seeing them in something I have made.

1 comment:

loujefferd said...

Love the labels Wanni!!!!